Blog 5: My Future Job

Hello everyone in this week post I’ll talk about my future job. Firstly I’ll say what I’m study though I think I mentioned before but if I wasn’t, I study biochemistry and through this career we can make many change in our future.
Actually, I chose my career in function of what I’ll qualified to do because in senior year of school, when I had to chose what I’ll study, I was interested in two career, one of those is medicine and the other one is what I’m study now. I chose to study biochemistry because trough the investigations we can made change for everyone and not for only one people like doctors do.
More deeply I chose my career because I’m interesting in investigate about neuro-psychiatry disorders because I think society are not interested into these people or they discriminate they and for me is really import to understand they and brig they a safety zone in society. Also I don’t think we need to find a cure of these disorders, I think we need to understand how these people see the world and how we can live together in a good way. I know is a really different way to see these “problem” but I think we need to change our vision of it because people say that many of these people are sick and for me they only see the world in a different way, like people with depression.
I think this is all for this blog, see u in a next blog next week.

Comments

  1. Oh Eduardo, I`m totally agree with you. I think that neuro-psychiatry is wrong in the way it focuses, most treatments are more harmful than
    therapeutic. WE NEED THE paradigmatic change!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film