My favourite film


When I was child  I used to see movies all the time because my mom bought many VHS movies for my sister and I. So about 5 years old i had around 100 VHS movies, many of them were Disney children's movies also I was not quite fond of reading books. Also I was not quite fond about reading books so throughout my life I have preferred to see movies that read a book.
As I've grown up I've kept my tastes for watching movies more than reading books but actually now I has read more books than i have read it in all my childhood.
Along of time I watched many movies but my favourite around all is The road within, this movie It about three teenagers who are in a psychiatric hospital and how they ran away of it. I watched this movie not so long time ago, maybe five months ago or less.
I can recommend it because it has a unparalleled story and how the cast makes the character is pretty awesome also for my it's amazing to see a movie with a story about psychiatric disorder so i has no more to say go and watch it to enjoy it.



Comments


  1. I can not imagine what three people could do to escape from a psychiatric hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to see a movie with friends or family is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see movies than read books too. I think i`ll see your recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit