Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit


Hello everyone this is a new semester in my English class and I really excited to write and share with you my point about different topics. Also I want to comment with you that i missed you too much. In this first blog I will talk about which is the country I like most to visit. So is time to start... For me, Thailand is one of the most wonderful place in the world because in there you can see many different beautiful things like Bangkok, this is the capital city and is a place in which you can feel a uniqueness way of life. Also in Thailand you can find the Khao sok national park and in there you can see hundreds of species of bird and animals between a dense jungle and towering limestone formations. Other place i think that is really interesting to visit if I can travel there is Chiang Mai, nestled in the north of Thailand is  a foodies paradise, surrounded by mountains and colorful hill tribes. Here u can find authentic cooking classes and Thai massages.

For these and for many opthr reason i want to travel there and I hope I can save the money and travel there with my friends really soon. 




Comments

  1. This country looks like a dream, I hope you can visit it one day. LOV u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand looks and sounds amazing! I hope you can go someday:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a lot of places to go in thailand. i saw in the tv that, near thailand, in Myanmar, there is a really famous stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thailand is so pretty and their food seems delicious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping you'll travel there soon and be careful with hangovers haha (like the movie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice! I think you can make it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

My favourite film