Welcome to my life

Welcome guys,  I´ll going to introduce myself right now.
     I  don´t know pretty well how to start this blog so only go on and try to understand my crazy head.
     I born in September of 1999 on a rainy day and I´m the second child from my mom and the last one but for my dad, that´s not enough. He brings me another brother 5 years younger. My sister is 3 years older than me and in spite of the little age difference we don't get along very well.
     In my childhood, I lived in curicó. There I spend my first 18 years and I don't have too much to say about that period of my life more than I studied in Catholic school but since 2018 I moved to Santiago and here is where everything starts for me. Life gives me a change of  365° in the last year and finally, I can be who I want to be.
     Now in study biochemistry at the University of Chile and I pretty happy with that because there is where I was meeting with my friends and where I can do my hobbies, like swimming. Also here is where I met my boyfriend.
Ok, I think I do really bad as writer. Excuse me and have a really nice week



Comments


  1. I loved your post! very entertaining, I hope you continue to be happy here in santiago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are happy with your boyfriend and have a beautiful relationship :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your boyfriend! and I'm glad you can be who you want, regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. i HOPE THAT YOU HAVE NICE EXPERIENCES I SANTIAGO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film