Blog 3: Your favorite music artist





Hello everyone, welcome to a new blog
In this occasion I want to comment with u who is my favourite music artist.
I pretty exciting about introduce her because she is an amazing singer, also she is really pretty.  Her name is Pabllo Vittar, she is a known music artist, she is Brazilian and she has 24 years old she born in November first of 1994 in Sao Luis, Maranhao, Brazil.
Pabllo Vittar is Drag Queen, that’s mean she is a biological men who performing as a singer dressed with female and really showy cloth, also she is a songwriter.  She moves around different genres of music, she sings from pop to tecnobrega.
She was nominated to different awards, like best urban fusion/interpretation in latin grammy award, online influencer in british LGBT awards, best choreography in premios juventud, favourite nacional artist and style of year in meus premios nick.

Finally I love her because is widely considered a voice to LGBTQ+ community, she gaining support for the visibility of LGBTQ+ community in Brazil and South America, she made collaborations with known artist as Diplo, Iggy Azalea between others.  In fact she is so awesome that she is more famous than RuPaul surpassing him in followers.
See u next week guys, in a new post.

Comments

  1. I`ve listened her and i just find her amazing! a goddess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never heard of she and Now I read your post I think I LOVE HER <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her feat with charly xcx! pose is bop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have listened her music before, but I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, she seems to have a very creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of her! I have to check her music out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film