You favourite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology its my tablet because this lets me make many things. Also, I use my tablet for study and to take notes in class, for me is easily and its eco friendly.
The story that how I have my tablet is really cute and it’s a really good moment to me because that is my school graduation gift from my school. But obviously this is not a gift for every graduate student, this is the gift than them give to the best graduated student and who represent all the school values. So, I have my tablet since December 2019.
I don’t know what I making if I don’t have my tablet because I use every day to study, play games and use networks. But also I know have a tablet is really unnecessary and it’s a privilege to have it and I really tanksful with my school for give me that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film