pretty Tabata

I really love animals actually I stopped to eat them some time ago, now I'm vegetarian by them and for the planet. But the animal I love most are my Tabata, my pet.
Tabata is my puppy and she is 3 year old beagle and she is the most pretty beagle in the world, she has 3 colour in her fur, she is smaller than normal female beagle of her age so she is really cute, she know how to walk on 2 legs, she is really smart .
When we met for a first time in december 2015, she was really small, she had fleas and her fur was in a really bad condition, she was 3 months old and my mom and I bought her to a neighbour of my grandfather.
Now she is a really friendly pet, she always want to play with all people that come in to my house and when she is in my house she run everywhere but she don't make some much da
mage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film