Evaluation of your blog experience

Well the third semester studying   biochemistry for us is almost done and for a first time in my all life someone asked me to write a blog and impressively this was a really fun and challenging experience.
My first blog was writing on April, 4 of 2019 and it was a small autobiography. The experience of writing about something for first time, which every one can see its really scared and weird but also its absolutely  liberating because for writing some paragraphs you need to thinking in many things and you have to take an introspection trip to get to know yourself and be able to express yourself.
Now almost 4 moths since when my first blog was writing, I star to write my last blog for English 3, and I have some mixed feelings about the experience because for me its really difficult to make things which all the people can see but thanks to this I can improve my writing skills and become better in English. This made me have to learn new words and expressions for writing in English.
Maybe in the future is better for the students in English 3 class to lets them more time to write blogs because if them have enough time to write slowly, then they can write better blogs and express better themselves.
Finally, I need to say I would have been very excited to write a free topic because in this way we be allowed to know more about what my classmates are interesting’s into and also, I can make myself known better.
So, thanks for reading my blogs and comment them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film