Blog 2: The best I've ever had



Hello everyone


Today I´ll talking about the best concert I've ever lived before. Ok, I don´t know pretty well from where I´ll started to tell you the things but it was in the start of 2017, if I remember  well it was on the 3th week of march when Erika my best friend of school invited me to a Djs concert when we are in an exchange program in Canada.
It was and really awesome experience for us and all our international friends who come with us to the concert, because it was a 4 hours concert with 5 Djs and one of the most know Dj of this night is Hardwell also after a lot of work we finished on the first line on front of the stage and we can see also front to front Hardwell.
Obviously not every was ok, in the middle of the concert one really high guys start to pushing us and pull back us, it was really disgusting but me and other guys told security about that and finally we trough them to the other side of the concert fence and the security guys took them to the police officer.
Good bye everyone see u next week.

Comments

  1. Looks like a really awesome experience, LOV U

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It seems like an amazing experience! Hope you enjoyed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drugs and Dj´s shows are really related

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 4: Ideal World

Blog 1 - English 4: A country I would like to visit

My favourite film